We have been working with commissioners and service users in Haringey to help develop a sustainable borough-wide substance misuse user group that can support future commissioning and will enable Haringey services to evidence quality user involvement at a range of operational levels.
Work so far includes:
- 2013 Service user involvement in commissioning services
- 2016 Co-produced Peer evaluation of service delivery
- 2017 Delivering a Borough-wide event for substance misuse service feedback
- 2017 External accreditation for service users
- 2019 Introducing new terms of reference for the Haringey Strategic Co-production Group (HSCG)
If you are a service user of Haringey drug or alcohol services and would like to get involved please call Linda on 07958504759